FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How much do your trees cost?
All of our Choose and Cut trees are $50! Prices include NJ state sales tax.
2. What type of trees do you grow, and what is the most popular?
We grow Blue Spruce and Concolor Fir. Blue Spruce are best for enthusiastic decorators with heavy ornaments. Concolor Fir appeal to the more minimalist tree trimmers.
3. What are the sizes of the trees?
We offer a nice selection of trees in sizes ranging from smaller, table top trees to trees as tall as 10 feet - with some larger for restaurants and institutions. Keep in mind the larger trees are extremely heavy. It is recommended that if you plan on getting a large tree, you should bring help, and have a vehicle that is able to transport it home. If its muddy, don't try. Please note: digging or tagging trees is not permitted.
4. How do I care for my tree?
Freshly cut trees will have minimal needle loss if good tree care tips are followed.
1. Put the tree in water as soon as you get home (somewhere where it won't freeze).
2. Do not place the tree over a heat duct or in full sunlight.
3. Do WATER the tree immediately and make sure it always has water. It will drink lots over the first night and for the first few days.
For additional details on caring for your Christmas tree, Click HERE
to visit our friends at pickyourownchristmastrees.org.
5. Can I bring my dog when I come to
choose a tree?
Dogs are welcome, but they must be on a leash at all times. Please bring poo bags and be diligent about cleaning up.
6. Do you accept credit or debit cards?
No, we only accept cash or checks with address and phone number on the check.
7. What do I need to bring to your farm?
Just dress warmly! We provide the saws and twine to tie smaller trees to your car. Please bring rope if you plan on getting a larger tree and/or driving a long distance. It is also helpful to bring a tarp to protect the top or inside of your vehicle from the tree. Many customers bring a camera to capture the family experience as well!
8. Do you have tree netting?
We have tree netting for trees up to 9 feet if not too wide. Netting makes transport much easier, and makes it much easier to handle the tree once you get it home, and bring it into the house. Some of the large or wide trees may be too big to net.